Quality Knives EASTER WEEKEND OFFER Bison and Blind Horse

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Three good quality knives for sale. All three are new, unused. All three in immaculate condition. Smears on blades is Renwax (lots of...) to protect. Blades are unused.

1. Original Pathfinder/Blind Horse Knives PLSK2 (the smaller version). This the original knife made for Pathfinder in the US. Made by Blind Horse Knives (NOT the new company Battle Horse Knives). This knife is no longer available to buy. I bought two many years ago and number one is still going strong - I won't need this one. 01 steel. 4mm thick. Leather sheath. Green beadblast micarta handle. £150

2. EKA Nordic H8. No longer made, a good solid knife. Bubinga handles. 12c27 steel. Leather moulded sheath. A great starter Bushcraft knife. £50 - SOLD

3. Bison Bushcraft Pocket Pal. One of Roger's earlier ones with the early Bison logo. Apple wood handle (if I remember right). 01 steel. Leather neck sheath. I bought this from Roger direct and (to my shame :() it has just sat. If I root around I may be able to find the birth certificate - no promises. This model doesn't appear to be listed as a stock model any more (but I am sure Roger would make one if asked). £120

All prices include PayPal fees and appropriately insured UK delivery. Outside of UK please pm to talk post costs. By buying you are stating you are over 18 and can own a knife like these listed. Sorry, not after trades at this time.

Cheers all.

K

WITHDRAWN

...and they are gone.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
LAST TRY

I'm getting bored with the bumps
indifferent22.gif
and I guess you all are as well
rolleye12.gif

So one last bump for this weekend - Sunday night withdrawal and a move to my US ebay pages.

Feel free to try me with a sensible offer.

EKA is most definitely SOLD.

Cheers

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE