Bison shirt & Lars Falt hat FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Ive got a spare Bison Bushcraft guide shirt for sale. This as new, only been tried on in the house. Size medium, but its a generous medium, im a 42 chest with an ever expanding beer gut and its fits me just fine and dandy with room to spare, i would deffo say more of a large. Colour is the new Spring guide.
Ive already got one so having another is a bit greedy. Ive gotta say it is way way better than a Swanndri.

Bison.jpg
Bison2.jpg

£70 posted, thats saving £11.50 if buying from Bison, or £65 if ya wanna collect. As i say, it is as new and purchased direct from Bison about 6 weeks ago, but never taken outside.

Next up is Fjallraven Ahrne safety hat, ( and no, its not a yellow bob the builder hat ). SOLD

Cheers,

Paul

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hat now sold. Only the Bison Bushcraft Guide shirt left now. Would consider a trade with anything tipi related, or part trade, especially a stove and chimmney.

Paul

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
We bump for you here.
I'm interested but I've found that I've matured into a proper bushcraft man shape and it'd be to small. Will have to stick to my somewhat strained itchy swanni.:lmao:
Goatboy.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
hi mate, is it the summer or the spring colour?
On the website it looks like the summer one.
Very interested in the shirt, hve you send the hat yet?

Best regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

Its the spring guide shirt. I havent sent the hat yet, i could send the shirt with the hat if you want ?

Paul

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
My "autumn" guide shirt is on my back most of the time now. Can't run to two - SWMBO would kill me! - but can't believe no-one wants it. I agree that they are better than Swannies. Much more windproof.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE