Bison Bushcraft Guide Shirt, Autumn, L

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a Bison Bushcraft Guide Shirt in 'Autumn' (Brown), sized by Bison as 'Large' to fit a 41 - 44" chest.

Measured from armpit to armpit : 57 cm

Back length : 79 cm

Arm pit to cuff: 64 cm

This shirt has been regularly used but is in good condition apart from two areas.

1. On the bottom right hem there was a tear caused by a mischievous branch. Now repaired (see pic below)

2. In the right kidney area there is a patch that was worn away by my shoulder bag, I have since patched this with felt and wool thread.

Neither area stands out when the shirt is worn, nor will they lead to runs or further damage. If looked after this shirt will keep you warm for years.

Other than these two areas the shirt is in fine condition with no wear around the cuffs or collar, all stitching is in good order, buttons are fine.

This shirt is far superior to the Swandri Ranger, being much more wind resistant, additionally I find the 'grandpa' collar much more comfortable when wearing rain gear on top of the shirt.

These sell new for £103 including shipping and usually buyers have to wait a few months while Bison's workshop work through their orders.

I will sell this here for £50 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland IS INCLUDED (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

Front:
P3040007.JPG

Rear (note patched area on the right):
P3040008.JPG

P3040009.JPG

P3040010.JPG

Repair on the hem.
P3040005.JPG

Close up of patched area:
P3040006.JPG

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE