Bison Belts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Here we are again,this is a buffalo hide belt fitted with a solid brass No12 buckle. The depth of the belt is about 4mm, the total length is 49 inches and its width is 1.5 inches. The belt will fit persons with a waist size from 30 to 45 inches . In the PayPal comments box state your waist size and I'll cut and punch the belt to fit. I have none available.
buffalono12xy0.jpg

The description for the next one is the same for all dimensions, the only difference for this is that it is fitted with a west end buckle i also have 1 of these available.
buffalowestendwh2.jpg

I would like £40 per belt plus shipping. I will ship first class signed for or RMSD.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They are stunning belts too - I'm wearing mine now.

My advice though is always get em a bit longer......:D

I'm sure I was a 28" waist last time I looked........but somehow the tape measure has shrunk:eek:

Red

leon-1

I'm sure I was a 28" waist last time I looked........but somehow the tape measure has shrunk:eek:

Red

Yes, I beileve that global warming maybe having an effect on tape measures globally, a bit like things shrinking in the wash. My belt still says I am 34, I have had it for 15 years and it was 3 inches too large back then, my tape measure says my waist is 38, I know which one I believe.

I think I left the middle age spread out and went more for the middle age engulf:eek:

leon-1

Hi Leon

Had a look at your site earlier I am very interested in the Keltoi moccasin can you advise price and delivery also how you go about sizing.

Pothunter.

I send you a word doc that allows you to take measurements of your feet from the areas that I need to know about, from these measurements of your feet, I then make the pattern from scratch, there are no sizes involved. They are not cheap as they are totally made form scratch, but a guideline is £150 per set and I make them from the best that I can get.

Pm me and we'll speak about them.

leon-1

Hi Leon

Can you confirm that you have received my mail, strange happenings on screen.

Pothunter.

Hi mate, I have sent you a PM, when you reply can you explain "strange happenings on screen" if it is a problem with my site I would like to ensure that it is fixed, Thanks,

Leon.:)

First dibs on the belts with the no12 buckle go to Daimond Dave and gorilla, hopefully they can now see what we are talking about, if not guys let me know and I'll send you a picture vial e-mail.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE