Bishop Auckland/Darlington/Durham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Hi,

Back after a while off, one of the things for the New Year for me is to get back into bushcrafting.
Looking for anyone from around Bishop Auckland/Durham/Darlington for anything from day walks, to overnight camps.
Makes it sound like a dating ad!

There used to be quite an active group from up this way who used to camp at Brockwell but think many have gone different way

Reactions: Madriverrob
Hello stranger :) yes unfortunatly we seem to have drifted to the 4 corners of the earth.

I haven't heard from any of the guys like Vandeen, D-Day66, toilet digger, Raikey, or Chiseller for a few years now. Looking back I think we only had a few get to gethers after Lanyman moved away due to his posting.

I know HarrogateTobias moved back to yorkshire, and Drew departed this plain of existance to young. :(

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Hi chambers, not sure if you remember me but I used to go to brockers with Jamie and Vandeen et al. Used to be me and my nephew. I live in bishop now and work in Darlington so definitely up for meeting up again as not been out forever

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE