Bishop Auckland/Darlington/Durham

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Hi,

Back after a while off, one of the things for the New Year for me is to get back into bushcrafting.
Looking for anyone from around Bishop Auckland/Durham/Darlington for anything from day walks, to overnight camps.
Makes it sound like a dating ad!

There used to be quite an active group from up this way who used to camp at Brockwell but think many have gone different way

Reactions: Madriverrob
Hello stranger :) yes unfortunatly we seem to have drifted to the 4 corners of the earth.

I haven't heard from any of the guys like Vandeen, D-Day66, toilet digger, Raikey, or Chiseller for a few years now. Looking back I think we only had a few get to gethers after Lanyman moved away due to his posting.

I know HarrogateTobias moved back to yorkshire, and Drew departed this plain of existance to young. :(

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Hi chambers, not sure if you remember me but I used to go to brockers with Jamie and Vandeen et al. Used to be me and my nephew. I live in bishop now and work in Darlington so definitely up for meeting up again as not been out forever

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.