Biscuits, knives and rucksacks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
[video=youtube_share;Xpg7_f5zAK0]http://youtu.be/Xpg7_f5zAK0[/video]

Not typical rabbit territory, but it seems like this spot attracts everything.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Hahaha, :)

I have subscribed

I'm putting titles like that on everything now, the hit rate's gonna go mental!
It could be misconstrued as a shameless act of self-promotion; that isn't the case. My point being that to see something doing its thing, unhindered, no intervention or baits and acting completely naturally is a privilege that people must see. It's a glimpse into a very secret world. Watch how the rabbit has a sniff at exactly the same point that the fox jumped across and the slight change in its demeanour. It looks simple, boring even, but it's awesome. :)

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I'm putting titles like that on everything now, the hit rate's gonna go mental!

If you find your audience rate dwindling, you can always slip in a crafty Ray or Bear in the titles too :D

You're right though, all we have to do is take the time to observe & there's a fascinating world to be discovered.

If you're going to be adding similar vids to that channel, I'll be subscribing too.;)

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Are you going to keep your cam in the same place or are you going to move it around?

I like this spot and a lot will come from here, but it will be moved around. It's off to Africa in a few weeks time and, hopefully, we'll get some crazy footage!

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I like this spot and a lot will come from here, but it will be moved around. It's off to Africa in a few weeks time and, hopefully, we'll get some crazy footage!

How long you off to Africa mate? If you make it over here for that visit we spoke of then maybe bring it with you then. I get marten behind my house at night and would be good to use there to.

Lookforward to your future updates mate :)

Hile_Troy

Need to contact Admin...
May 2, 2013
Stalybridge
Damn my crappy work laptop, don't have admin rights to install Flash player... All I can do is read the tantalising posts by others.

What's the point of putting the time and effort into diligently and cunningly dodging work to view this forum when I can't see cool vids like this? I may actually have to do some work if I'm not careful.

Oooh, a stoopid jokes post... salvation!

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
How long you off to Africa mate? If you make it over here for that visit we spoke of then maybe bring it with you then. I get marten behind my house at night and would be good to use there to.

Lookforward to your future updates mate :)

Wish I was off to Africa! One of my partners in crime is going on his yearly jaunt and I said to his mrs they could take the camera over there (they also have one) and double up the chances. Their pics from last year were amazing - lions and all sorts! Will definitely sort out a trip to the fatherland too. If you can stand me as a house guest that is? I'm almost domesticated! :rofl:

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Damn my crappy work laptop, don't have admin rights to install Flash player... All I can do is read the tantalising posts by others.

What's the point of putting the time and effort into diligently and cunningly dodging work to view this forum when I can't see cool vids like this? I may actually have to do some work if I'm not careful.

Oooh, a stoopid jokes post... salvation!

Top man! I like the cut of your jib.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE