Bioluminescent Fungi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
i saw this phenomenon a few years ago whilst on exercise.
my mate swore blind there was someone mucking about playing 'predator blood' with a broken cyalume stick lol

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
i saw this phenomenon a few years ago whilst on exercise.
my mate swore blind there was someone mucking about playing 'predator blood' with a broken cyalume stick lol

Nah mate it was Predator blood, that's what had Billy so spooked!!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well I got covered in the 'Predator Blood' :rolleyes: :D Kind of weird seeing yourself glow :cool: One of the ones on the poi leaked so the photographers kind of went with the theme.

The foxfire stuff was amazing :D Bright green glow in the dark like the old clock hands.

cheers,
Toddy

Dec 16, 2007
When I was in the army back in the day (80's) we would ,if found, use a rotten log with this stuff on to mark the 6 o'clock point in the platoon harbour so you would know where you left and returned to when going out on a night patrol.
We would ping the position before the sentry pinged us that is if we didn't make a lot of noise.

D

Deleted dude 7861

Years ago I came across a rotting log that glowed and this explains all, at the time I showed it to everybody I knew as it was amazingly bright and people didn't believe me. You could break bits off and they glowed for days before drying out. Never seen it since though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE