Biker's Tomahawks & Shinys for sale at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
That works for me :) oh and I meant if I haven't bought it by day one of the moot. Money may be a bit tight so can't be too frivolous...

Listen, I would much rather reserve it for someone who actually wants it than haul it 250 miles on the off chance it'll sell. Trust me I am not in any rush for the cash, so if you want it, I'll set it aside and post it to you when you're a bit more flush.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
In that case, I'll definitely take it, most likely at the end of August (if I haven't worked out anything sooner). Is it coming with any sort of Sheath? (My daughter has a fascination with axes so I've taken the time to get them properly sheathed for in the house and when we're out and about).

Biker

No probs, it's yours and the end of August is fine.

Sorry no sheath, they're all as is. Bit of history for you you. The make of that is Goldenberg and known for using VERY good steel. This is the first one I've seen by Goldenberg shaped like that. Most of their axes and tomakhawks I've seen thus far most have weight stamps on them in grammes, this one is stamped 1¼, so this could well be a US import that came over during the war.

Keep your daughter away from it, it's shaving sharp. I kid you not :nono:

Ta ta.

Last edited:

Biker

Yeah I remember you asking last year Rev, but these two fella's asked specifically for a certain type.

#3's up for nabs and unless those two that asked me get in touch soon then so are 4 & 6. I was PM'ed by someone after #2 but only if it hadn't sold by Moot's end. So I'm pretty sure one of these has your name on it. Find me after Monday and we can chat OK? Safe driving buddy.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
No probs, it's yours and the end of August is fine.

Sorry no sheath, they're all as is. Bit of history for you you. The make of that is Goldenberg and known for using VERY good steel. This is the first one I've seen by Goldenberg shaped like that. Most of their axes and tomakhawks I've seen thus far most have weight stamps on them in grammes, this one is stamped 1¼, so this could well be a US import that came over during the war.

Keep your daughter away from it, it's shaving sharp. I kid you not :nono:

Ta ta.

In that case I'll be having manly shaves. Lol

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Yeah I remember you asking last year Rev, but these two fella's asked specifically for a certain type.

#3's up for nabs and unless those two that asked me get in touch soon then so are 4 & 6. I was PM'ed by someone after #2 but only if it hadn't sold by Moot's end. So I'm pretty sure one of these has your name on it. Find me after Monday and we can chat OK? Safe driving buddy.

Nooooooooooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biker

Hey Folks,
Just letting you know I'm back from my European tour. Managed to clock up 2300 miles in 6 weeks driving to Kent, then on to Wales for the Moot, then back to Kent then up to Scotland for my daughter's wedding. Happy to be back home and able to put my feet up for a bit. The Wedding was FANTASTIC!

Anyway, those who had reserved axes that didn't go to the Moot (1, 2, 7 & 9) have PMs from me. All the others in the picture below have new owners, hopefully HAPPY new owners of them.

Later folks, got some catching up to do reading stuff here now. (It's great to be back!)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Bikerbloke99/Shiney_zpsff1f4a0a.jpg~original

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE