Biker's 1000th post eggstravaganza comp, thingy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
The pen arrived this week (well, I go home this week and the pen was here). I'm currently in the middle of crazy mad assignment and exam period at uni so a full review will be in the works once I have some time.

Initial thoughts are that it's a lovely piece of work, understated but beautiful. It feels really nice in the hand, and the action for twisting it to get the nib to appear is so smooth it's a joy (I actually spent a lot of my lecture yesterday sitting there and twisting the pen open and closed).
Here's a quick photo taken with my phone to keep you going.
Z8uTs.jpg

A big thanks again to Biker and Paul.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Cheers Biker, and congrats to the winner! :) Can't trust google for a minute! Any chance the prize could be presented by our first lady ;)

Sorry Paul had sent it to Berk already as you can see in the posting above. Maybe I can photoshop it into Betty's hands and she can present it like that?

Anyway nice thought.

Many thanks to Berk for posting such a glowing review and pic of it here, thanks. Really glad you like it. Yes understated is what Paul's going for, at least with the wood ones simply letting the beauty of the wood grain speak for itself.

He presented me with an early birthday present while I was in the UK last week. Check it out HERE, he also made the matching case for the pen set from Maple and Purpleheart. Gorgeous piece of work it is too.

I kidded him on I'd flog it on ebay LOL!!

Really pleased you like the pen Berk, well done on guessing so accurately. And thanks for posting such a glowing review.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE