Big campfire kettle

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Does anyone have a phone number for Lee, or know him and could get a message to him and remind him about this?

I don't believe that this is a deliberate rip off but I sent payment about a month ago now and I am getting a bit peeved by the lask of communication and kettle.

Cheers

Grebby

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Lee,

I'm running out of patience. If you haven't contacted me or the kettle doesn't arrive by next thursday (the 7th) then I will be disputing the payment via paypal and letting the mods know the situation. I do still want the kettle and I would rather get it from you as the money is going to a good cause BUT I have a limited time to dispute payment with paypal and that limit is approaching.

If you see this and still want to sell me the kettle we can start over again.

I'm PMing this to you and posting in the thread in Other Chatter as well.

Grebby

p.s. If anyone has a way of contacting Lee and bringing this to his attention I would be very grateful.

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
I have now tried to dispute the payment via paypal. They say that as it was a "Gift" (as requested by
Lee) it can't be disputed. I will be taking this up with them as it was at your request that it was sent as a "gift".

Lee please contact me and return my £20.

I have posted this in both threads, PMed you and sent to your paypal email address.

Grebby

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE