Best non- standard Card , Card Game.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

TeeDee

Full Member
Nov 6, 2008
13,549
6,952
52
Exeter
Looking for suggestions for CARD based games -so not your conventional 4 suits 52 cards Ace to King type cards , but other Card games you can play with friends.

Can be collectable ( like Magic the Gathering ) or something off the wall and new and a single deck.

Anyone know much about games and where to source such things?
 
Are you talking about games to be played with the normal deck of cards or with thier own pack?
Uno for instance, is a good game, but it uses its own cards which may make a difference.
 
Are you talking about games to be played with the normal deck of cards or with thier own pack?
Uno for instance, is a good game, but it uses its own cards which may make a difference.
Their own cards Bucky - I just didn't want people to start suggesting things like Solitaire to me.
 
I have played a lot of branded card games with the kids over the years.

Uno is good. Apples to Apples, too. Spot it. Rat A Tat Cat.
 
Last edited:
No idea if you can find a copy, but Touring.


There is a card game exactly based on it that uses the same gameplay but it may not be suitable, The Game of Grass. It’s genuinely a brilliant game design. Seeing the price of it now, I’m glad I still have my ancient deck and crucially, the instructions.


This one looks fairly cheap, well worth a punt I reckon.

 
  • Like
Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE