Best keychain tool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 29, 2012
Northants
Hi all, first time posting in here. I'm after a keychain tool for everyday use for little tasks and have been looking at a few tools such as the Leatherman Squirt / Style CS, Gerber Vise and Vic Minichamp. What would be your recommendation and why?

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have a swisstech utili-key on my keyring and I find I use it a lot , looks a bit like a key , easy to take off the ring and put back

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I use a Leatherman Squirt PS4 and a micro pry bar thingy (from Survival Depot, who I've found to be very efficient - no connection etc), both on a bit of cord with my front door keys. I find I use one or the other of them all the time for small scale, everyday jobs. Not very bushcrafty, but I used the PS4 to take the sewn-in labels off my daughter's new jeans this morning for example!

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I've an Atwood Poltergeist on mine. Useful for most jobs & goes through airport security without a second look - so far anyway.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I carry a Leatherman squirt PS4 and find its got all the tools I'm likely to use on it and the pliers are manly enough for most things, also got a Boker Vox titanium pry bar on my keys for any prying that needs doing! :D

Oct 29, 2012
Northants
The Leatherman PS4 seems a good bet - any Vic Mini champ users here to share feedback?

PS. anyone with one of the above for sale, please let me know

crucible

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2011
vancouver bc canada
I own the following:

-Atwood prybaby
-Leatherman Squirt P4
-Swisstech Until-key
-Leatherman Skeletool CX

Of these four, only the Utili-key earns a permanent spot on my keychain- the others tend to be brought along only occasionally depending on the situation and type of trip.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE