Bernie Garland bushcrafter knife reveiw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
a fair bit of history behind this knife as far as reveiws go, however its an absaloute joy to use, its a woodlore on steroids basicly, definatley a keeper.

[video=youtube;XlBjOfEvlg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlBjOfEvlg4 [/video]

now working

just to let people know i bought this knife second hand, new its worth around £195

Enjoy

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Good review Josh. You pipped me to the post on that one over on BCL, good catch, that'll teach me to dither about !.

Rob

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Good looking knife!
Good review - at least what I could hear of it through the over-loud "music" (not my taste, but that is not the point, it drowned out your voice overmuch).
I actually cut your summation short as I got annoyed at having to strain to hear what you were saying.
I prefered the review you did where nature provided the soundtrack :)
My guess is you realy like Bernies work! :D

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
Good looking knife!
Good review - at least what I could hear of it through the over-loud "music" (not my taste, but that is not the point, it drowned out your voice overmuch).
I actually cut your summation short as I got annoyed at having to strain to hear what you were saying.
I prefered the review you did where nature provided the soundtrack :)
My guess is you realy like Bernies work! :D
cheers john,
yeah the soundtrack was our problem we had a commercial track and one me made ourselves, getting the volume in tie was pretty difficult unfortunatley.
as for the Taste heheh, what do you expect from a youngster :D

i m in the process of fixing the problem now, uploading the fixed version and replacing the links.

as for bernies knife, Yes i am a fan of his work, the style realy does appeal to me.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE