Bernie Garlan Bushcrafter and LuckyLee Multicarry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
UPDATE - Multicarry sold - Bernie Garland now for sale with original BG sheath for 130.00

Due to excessive spending on here recently, I'm selling my Bernie Garland Bushcrafter and Lucky Lee Multicarry. Those wot no know that Bernie Garland makes some of the best bushcrafters available, and LuckyLee's multicarries are things of both beauty and practicality. Here you have two combined. This has been used (as any knives should be imo) but is in very good nick and Lee sharpened it, so you can shave with it if you want to! Basic specs
Steel: O1
Overall length: 22cm
Blade length: 10.5cm
Blade Thickness: 4mm
Handle material: Stabilised Box Elder Bur on red liners.
Three mosaic pins with lanyard hole in the last one.

Variety of pics available on
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87371&p=1054809#post1054809

The multicarry is currently set up for left-hander, but this is easily convertible to right-hand draw. It has the pocket for the No 3 sharpening stone, but neither this or the firesteel is included. The price is 175 of her majesty's pounds, and this is a bargain by any standards! I will cover postage insured and tracked/signed for delivery, butPaypal costs are down to you. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Kepis - as the sheath (Multicarry) was specifically made for this particular Bernie Garland, I'm not sure there'd be much of a market for it without the knife! So I really don't want to split the pair (although I'll throw in the original Bernie sheath as part of the package if I can find it!). but without the sheath I suppose I'd settle for 150, as the sheath would then end up without a purpose.....

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have the same knife as this so would be interested in the sheath alone if anyone wanted the knife on its own.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
OK - Multicarry sheath sold - real bargain there! Guess I'd better find the original BG sheath for the bushcrafter now......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE