Sold ZT 0462 - CPM 20CV black and red carbon fibre

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Afternoon,

For sale is a Zero Tolerance 0462 in black and red carbon fibre, with titanium lock side with steel interface insert and 4 inch CPM 20CV cutting edge (3.75 inch blade measurement is if you go from blade tip to tip of handle scale, the actual cutting edge is rather longer). This has only ever seen kitchen use and thus has only been stropped by me; it is in extremely good condition with a stunning blade action. The blade is slightly biased towards the titanium side, as the penultimate photo shows. This comes with its box, ZT paperwork and baggie.

Sold elsewhere £220 240 250 including Paypal fees if any, with BT also available. UK shipping on me.
The only trades I'm looking for are for specific Spydercos (https://bushcraftuk.com/community/threads/spyderco-knives-i-am-hunting-for.154023/) and a Chris Reeve Ti-Lock.

PXL-20240108-165935983.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisstares

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE