berghaus- vulcan vs. crusader?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 30, 2016
Sweden
Are the compression straps on the Vulcan useful?

I'm thinking of getting a Vulcan or a Crusader but since I will use it for weekend trips as well as longer hikes I want to have compression straps so i can keep the content of the pack close to my back. Hence my question...

Jan 23, 2017
Aberdeenshire
I started looking into getting a Vulcan a while ago, then found that they are discontinued. I need the size 4 and it's is proving difficult to get hold of one in the UK. There is a Dutch site, xmilitarystore.com, selling them at a good price - have any of you used this store?
I've used an army bergen before and basically want the same feel but with a better waist belt, something that the bergen doesn't provide.
Thanks for any replies,
Feugh.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I started looking into getting a Vulcan a while ago, then found that they are discontinued. I need the size 4 and it's is proving difficult to get hold of one in the UK. There is a Dutch site, xmilitarystore.com, selling them at a good price - have any of you used this store?
I've used an army bergen before and basically want the same feel but with a better waist belt, something that the bergen doesn't provide.
Thanks for any replies,
Feugh.

there's been quite a few up on bushcraft trade groups on facebook recently such as bushcraft tradepost uk. I know a fella who was selling a size 4 I can put you on touch

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE