Berghaus Vulcan or Vulcan II

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Afternoon

Now I'm gonna be really dumb here!!

Is there a difference between the Vulcan and Vulcan II?

I have the Maxpedition Condor II for day trips and overnighters but am looking for a good size pack for longer outings. The Vulcan, as we all know has a good rep etc. I can get a Vulcan II in size 3, only a couple left at £139 (if they are as good as the Vulcan i want to order quickly) but cant get a Vulcan hence the question.

Also looking at the big Karrimor Sabre, any other suggestions?

Kev

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
AFAIK the only difference between the Vulcan and Vulcan II is the Vulcan accepts PLCE compatible Zip on pouches.

The Vulcan II accepts Berghaus's own MMPS compatible Zip on Pouches....

HTH

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
The problem is that Berghaus have ended up with a very confusing name for the Vulcan.

http://store.berghaus.com/search/Vulcan

The original Vulcan used the then new Cyclops II back system so the pack was called a Berghaus Vulcan Cyclops II that's stitched on to mine. It takes the PLCE type pouches..

With the introduction of the Berghaus MMPS. Berghaus have seemingly decided to reconfigure the Vulcan to accept the MMPS side pockets.. This pack is the Vulcan II

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE