Berghaus remote gamma

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JURA

Forager
Feb 15, 2007
devon
Does anyone have any experience of these day sacks. Looks similar to Munro and have recently appeared on eBay. Sorry I have no idea how to put a link to them on this post as i am a bit thick when it comes to all this stuff,,, any how, if anyone knows what they are like I would appreciate yor comments.. Many thanks. Jura

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
I love that style of a bag, a shame Berghaus doesnt make more of their bag in that style.
If I'd look at this site, you can also see the front of the Rucksack and to me it looks like a rucsack that has a medium to long back, especially when judging the length of the shoulder straps uptill where the Sternum strap attaches
But I am afraid that not many of these packs are being used yet so it will be a hard time finding people who do have experience with these packs, but Berghaus has a + to comfort on my list and for 40 quid I would take the chance if the wallet would allow it and just try this magnificent pack out, might it not work out you can always sell the pack again making only a small dent.
Yours sincerely Ruud

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Temptation proved to much for me, & i've just been on line to get one, but they've now put £3.95 on for postage, so i won't bother.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE