Berghaus PLCE rucksac & side pouches in OG

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyD

Settler
Dec 20, 2011
North East England
Another thing putting me off listing it on ebay is that I showed it on another forum and was told by an ex soldier that it wasn't a trials example.

He said that they were an issue item,and that the later ones had the vertical rail loops and that they were manufactured by Berghaus and other suppliers but without the logo.

Regards,
Andy

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
There are American collectors searching ebay for issued Berghaus bergans mate. Spin some dolla!

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Ebay & PayPal fees are only a tiny percentage of the sale price.They are offering an excellent service & it's only faire they should be paid for it.
You have a rare item in good condition. You're more likely to find an interested buyer on ebay.......if it doesn't sell first time round, ebay will re-list it for free...
Would be shame to sell it for peanuts on here.:D.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I'll write one for GBP 5.00....

you can remit it to me via paypal...

..........................:deal:.............................

If you re-read the posts concerning this bag on the other thread, we have given you enough info to form a decent product description...If you don't feel up to it, Johnboy's offer is an honest one & he knows a thing or two about bergens aswell...........I would write you one but my fee would be exorbitant :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE