or trade - new year clearout - clothes,knives,pouches and other odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Right the spare room needs an empty so this will be the start of something big :)

First up is a 2Dogs lionghunter shirt size 38" chest but with a bit of room for a thin layer or 2 looking for £30 inc postage and paypal fees
details here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142641&highlight=longhunter SOLD

Next up are 2 woolpower short sleeve T's size small/38" chest bit of an athletic fit to them 1 used a few times and washed the other as new looking for £40 for the pair inc postage and paypal fees

Next I have a helikon E+E pouch in Polish woodland camo as seen here - based on the old British SAS mess tin pouch but with added features looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Baribal of Poland mini Nerka as seen here - nice little kidney/belt pouch with a ton of added features and a few of their upgrades looking for £25 inc postage and paypal

Next up is a boxed spyderco ladybug in ZDP-189 with a kydex keychain/neck sheath looking for £30 inc postage and paypal fees

Next up isa CRKT Drifter – again unused and still boxed £15 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Gerber AirRanger G10 scales – new but without a box £15 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Finally I’ve a Boker USA Patriot – nice alternative to a Delica Black scales, see very little use, notdirectly avalible in the UK needed to special order it from the US – realy niceknife looking for £80 inc postage and paypal fees

good deals done on multi-buys (think more than 2 items)

I would consider trades for Falkniven folders U4,U2 or TK4

Over 18's on the knives - and please don't take offence if I ask for details if I don't know you

I've added links to the items which will have to do for a day or so until I can sort pics

please be aware I can only post out at weekends

Last edited:

ASHCROFT

Jun 26, 2012
YORKSHIRE
Next up isa CRKT Drifter – again unused and still boxed £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Gerber AirRanger G10 scales – new but without a box £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Can I have both of these please

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Next up isa CRKT Drifter – again unused and still boxed £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Gerber AirRanger G10 scales – new but without a box £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Can I have both of these please

hi mate message sent

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
following items left

Next up are 2 woolpower short sleeve T's size small/38" chest bit of an athletic fit to them 1 used a few times and washed the other as new looking for £40 for the pair inc postage and paypal fees

Baribal of Poland mini Nerka as seen here - nice little kidney/belt pouch with a ton of added features and a few of their upgrades looking for £25 inc postage and paypal

Next up is a boxed spyderco ladybug in ZDP-189 with a kydex keychain/neck sheath looking for £30 inc postage and paypal fees

Finally I’ve a Boker USA Patriot – nice alternative to a Delica Black scales, see very little use, notdirectly avalible in the UK needed to special order it from the US – realy niceknife looking for £80 inc postage and paypal fees

I'll get some pics up by the weekend

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Finally I’ve a Boker USA Patriot – nice alternative to a Delica Black scales, see very little use, not directly available in the UK needed to special order it from the US – really nice knife looking for £80 inc postage and paypal fees

Next up are 2 woolpower short sleeve 200 T's size small/38" chest bit of an athletic fit to them 1 used a few times and washed the other as new looking for £40 for the pair inc postage and paypal fees as seen here

http://woolpower.se/en/produkt/tee-200-2/

are the only items left

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE