Victorinox, Goretex, Maxpedition, County Comm, Source, Tasmanian Tiger.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
The clear out continues...

All prices include postage (UK only) and payment via bank transfer is preferred please although PayPal is available if you cover fee. Happy to meet up/deliver within reason.

● ☆ SOLD ☆ Victorinox 'Sentinel' one hand opener, single plain edge locking blade in new condition (I may still have the box, will have to check as it has been stored in a knife roll). £12

● ☆ SOLD ☆ County Comm 'Widgy' 4" pry bar, unused but has some faint marks from storage. £12

● ☆ SOLD ☆Maxpedition 'Ferox' plain edge locking knife with green scales and blackened blade, very slight small mark as shown in photo. New and boxed. £16

● ☆ SOLD ☆Tasmanian Tiger 'Essentials' pack, 6 litre capacity with chest strap and integrated whistle. The carry handle and horizontal straps have been removed but this is still a very functional little pack. £14

● ☆SOLD☆ Source 3 litre hydration bladder, brand new with packaging, I have 2 of these already so this is spare. Far superior to Camelbak imho, this is the

● ☆ SOLD ☆ Brand new British military issue Goretex heavy duty waterproof in MTP with hood. £40 or would happily swap for the same in a size 180/96 or 180/104.

● I also have a OG PLCE bergen in very good condition complete with side pouches, yoke and utility straps. I'm pretty sure it's the longback model but will need to check, can post photos if any interest.

Thanks for looking and thanks to Bushcraft UK.

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Maxpedition 'Ferox' plain edge locking knife with green scales and blackened blade, very slight small mark as shown in photo. New and boxed. £16

Yes please

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
W'proof smock arrived today in good order, as described; fits like a glove and arrived very quickly :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE