Berghaus Munro - an old flame

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
You know the score...

Had one, loved it; reluctantly sold it for an updated Centurio 30.

Then..... saw one on the bay::p

In Blue....:eek:

36461140205_dfbe4dbf96_c.jpg

Had to have it and pimp it straight away with colour coded pouches:

36064064140_ce4e15a777_c.jpg

My first foray into non-cedar for the main pack though.:cool:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I've only got two backpacks now, a Lowe Alpine Sting with LA pouches, and a Munro. The Munro is a super bag, easily holds water, dog bowl, stove and gas, pan, kettle, sausages etc, Twodogs Raindogs, extra top layer etc. Plus it has fixings for trekking poles.

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
I've had one for about 5 years and it's my go to pack for everything except overnighters. That honor goes to my only other pack, my old knackered karrimor sabre. I really like the simplicity and ruggedness of both of them.

I wish I was this contented when it comes to other outdoor gear, namely knives.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Had one for 28 years lovely shade of yellow after years of use:)

I had one in that shade too, and it was stolen getting on for twenty years ago. It was a fine rucksack and did a lot of duty, I sorely miss it to this day.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Awesome pack, had mine for years. Had to repair it a little, the bottom stitching split. but with a tactically positioned patch, glue and military grade stitching, its back up and running hard. Used it extensively. Got it from a car boot (from clearly an ex-military guy) for the bargain price of £3!! Been through at least one tour of Irag. How would I Know?? In the frame pocket was a copy of the Operation Telemark (marked Top Secret, LOL) guide and Iraqi translations, plus the thing was full of sand.....

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
My Munro was 26 and yellow before retirement. One of the best I owned, now using a similar version by HM SUPPLIES called a Ronum
I have a ronum. Heavily modified to my own specs. Brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE