Berghaus Cyclops Roc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
I have a Berghaus Cyclops Roc for sale.
The only reason for the sale is to start reducing my rather large collection of kit filling up the garage. The Berghaus cyclops rucksack is a classic and is a bombproof design. It has been used by the forces for years and is certainly more comfortable than the issue sac. I have been using these rucksacks for years and always preferred the cyclops over my issue kit for carrying large loads over long distances
The spec is as follows:
Green cordura/nylon. 70 litre capacity. Lid pocket and small internal pocket.
Side compression straps and ski clips.
Frame size 3 - back length 43 - 48cm for height 5'8" - 5'11"/170 - 183cm.
Would also suit someone taller if the rucksack were worn with a belt rig of some sorts.
The rucksack has only been used a couple of times and is in immaculate condition.

I will sell it for £40 which will include postage and I shall even throw in 2 new side pockets.

if you want to see some photos let me know and I can send them to you.

Reactions: JonnyP

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
robadams said:
I have a Berghaus Cyclops Roc for sale.
The only reason for the sale is to start reducing my rather large collection of kit filling up the garage. The Berghaus cyclops rucksack is a classic and is a bombproof design. It has been used by the forces for years and is certainly more comfortable than the issue sac. I have been using these rucksacks for years and always preferred the cyclops over my issue kit for carrying large loads over long distances
The spec is as follows:
Green cordura/nylon. 70 litre capacity. Lid pocket and small internal pocket.
Side compression straps and ski clips.
Frame size 3 - back length 43 - 48cm for height 5'8" - 5'11"/170 - 183cm.
Would also suit someone taller if the rucksack were worn with a belt rig of some sorts.
The rucksack has only been used a couple of times and is in immaculate condition.

I will sell it for £40 which will include postage and I shall even throw in 2 new side pockets.

if you want to see some photos let me know and I can send them to you.
Yes please....can you pm me payment instructions, I can paypal if you like...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE