bergen rocket pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
hiya guys
I have a berghaus cyclops crusader bergen in olive green. And the zip has gone on one of the side pouches.
my question is does the normal rocket pouches from the plce bergen fit as the zips look
different. Have been to a canvas place today and they want a fortune to fit a zip lol
so i was going to buy some of evilbay

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
No the zips on the original Cyclops Crusader are different in size to the PLCE zip and also the wrong way round a PLCE rocket pouch would fit upside down if you can get the zip to mesh...

The new crusader 90 MMPS has the correctly sized zips but again they are the wrong way round for PLCE side pockets so only the Berghaus MMPS side pockets fit that pack...

The zips in the old OG issue gaiters are the correct size and length for the PLCE rockets Pouches IIRC this might help...

Cheers

John

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
have spoke to Kevin at endicotts am am sending him my pouches he is going to rezip them both. 24 hour turn round. wow how's that for fast response.
Sent from my GT-I9100

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE