Ben Fogle's New Lives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
On Chanel 5 on Monday at 9 pm. This week was a woman living alone in the outback on her dead husbands retreat.

Next week is a guy living in Colorado (I think) using lots of primitive skills. Might be a decent watch.

Dave

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Yeah, Watched it last night. I like Ben. I like this type of show. What a stunning Gravestone that lady made, though something seemed not right about her. Maybe 58 degree temperatures and isolation does that to a person....?

I like my solitude, but i dont think i could live in such a hostile place as that. The Heat i could never get used to.

Last edited:

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I liked the last series, some slightly crazy people on some of it and the production crew showed their best qualities instead of taking cheap shots and showing them in a bad light for the drama.

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
some slightly crazy people

understatement methinks!

yeh i think the lady on the other night was a little bit frazzled! i don't think the nightly toad massacre is helping her mental state a great deal either!

not sure how I felt about that - seems a bit like a middle finger to Darwin.

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
As long as this doesn't become a discussion on "What's the best axe for dispatching cane toads!" - although I'm sure GB will be doing a special one soon.:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE