Belt For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
Hello All,

For sale here is a hand made bushcraft belt.

Dyed through bridle leather 3/3.5mm thick "London" tan
Solid Brass "London" Buckle.
Hand stitched "Saw Blade Pocket" Saddle stitch
1mm "Tiger", rot proof, Thread
Quality 2ft saw blade.
Size 34-41" waist

£40 including all paypal fees and delivery

Attachments

• beltin008.jpg
    beltin008.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 352
  • beltin006.jpg
    beltin006.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 351
  • beltin002.jpg
    beltin002.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 350
  • beltin011.jpg
    beltin011.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 338

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
Hmm....... more like A&E I would have thought,having that blade round your waist,just ain't safe!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :confused:

I would love to hear your opinion on the dangers associated with wearing a thin saw blade totally encapsulated in 3mm leather when compared to a very (shaving :)) sharp, pointed knife blade, for instance. Which for most bushcrafters is usually around four inches long and encapsulated in roughly the same thickness of protective material.

Really, I would like to here the dangers you perceive!

ecobandit

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2007
northumberland
put it another way you're wearing your belt,keeping up your trousers you head off for the local magistrates court/airport or any other place you're likely to wander through a metal detector!..... why have you got a "blade" "concealed" about your person? oops I forgot it was there officer ! yeah right you're nicked. yes I know you would'nt be daft enough to do anything of the sort,just like the old codger that handed his knife in when he went to court a few months ago,but hey a folding knife is one thing but concealing a blade in this manner would IMHO constitute an offence!. as for carrying a knife in the same 3mm of leather, my sheath would be inspected regularly as I'm using my knife!

ecobandit

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2007
northumberland
put it another way you're wearing your belt,keeping up your trousers you head off for the local magistrates court/airport or any other place you're likely to wander through a metal detector!..... why have you got a "blade" "concealed" about your person? oops I forgot it was there officer ! yeah right you're nicked. yes I know you would'nt be daft enough to do anything of the sort,just like the old codger that handed his knife in when he went to court a few months ago,but hey a folding knife is one thing but concealing a blade in this manner would IMHO constitute an offence!. as for carrying a knife in the same 3mm of leather, my sheath would be inspected regularly as I'm using my knife! ,that aside it is a very nice belt barney:drive: ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE