Beer can meth stove in 10 minuets and its free

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
just something i learned from youtube a while back, you might have already seen them but i just think they work great and it always comes in handy for me when I'm out and about.
[video=youtube;xA4a7pb232Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4a7pb232Q[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
Thanks for posting I've made a load of these stoves from old cans as a fun way to pass time. Always good to know how to make a quick meths burner.

Tonyuk

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I think his burner holes are far too big, resulting in the yellow flames. You only need pinholes, lots of them.

The pan needs to stand on top for that design, to seal off the main fuel chamber.

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
I think his burner holes are far too big, resulting in the yellow flames. You only need pinholes, lots of them.

The pan needs to stand on top for that design, to seal off the main fuel chamber.

the holes are not to big, the reason the flame is yellow and dirty in this is becuse i was using lighter fluid, with meths it is a perfect blue flame and big and boils water very fast. i did say in the vid i was using lighter fluid. it burns very dirty that stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE