Been busy...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Making two knives and regrinding a Leuku :D

scandiknivesbcd.jpg

I've always felt that the grind on the Brusletto Sameblad was too obtuse, so I sorted it out with my grinder! And, I refurbished two beat up Mora blades and handled them; the wood in both, I believe, is Rubberwood. The bottom one uses the original ferrule and roll pin of the Mora, the middle one just epoxy and the spacers are brown leather, black leather and white plastic from the back plate of my first guitar.

Comments welcome!

Pete

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Sound like your breaking your furniture,guitars and kitchen equipment to re-handle knives. Before you do anymore PM me and I'll find you some wood.
Nice handles tho'.

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Sound like your breaking your furniture,guitars and kitchen equipment to re-handle knives. Before you do anymore PM me and I'll find you some wood.
Nice handles tho'.
:lmao: No worries I'm not breaking anything! :p The furniture was being chucked out by dad's girlfriend and the guitar was an MDF piece of something nasty :) Might take you up on that wood offer when I get some more blades though, cheers :D

Sounds like I'm not the only one who uses old chairs for handles
Not quite, tables :D :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE