been away for a while

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Way hey! Good to see you on here again.

Least of all, so you can put me out my misery and tell me what music you used on your "bowdrill on a frosty morning" video.;)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
'Real' is overrated in the extreme, as is 'proper' and, most especially, 'normal'. Its people's idiosyncrasies which make them interesting.

+1

a real Josh (whatever that may be) will knock spots off a real "person" everytime. Don't be fooled by......

the average which no-one is but (nearly) everyone pretends to be.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
it was an independent uncopywrited violin drum and bass remix, cant remember the name though :/ its similar to lindsay stirling

Got it!

Violin, Piano and Bites. (also goes found under the name of Bad Style - Time Back).

And picked up the Lindsey Stirling album along the way. Best stuff I heard since emancipator's Minor Cause. And all nicely timed given the kids have just got into violin.

That's why I like it when you are around. Magic happens.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
18 months, and no update on Pistachio Man. It's like waiting for the next series of Sherlock! ;-)

Sent from my mobile.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nothing to report. The floods put the area four feet under water and flattened the whole area. It's like a marsh down there now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE