Been a while

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

scruff

Native
Jun 24, 2005
1,200
265
46
West Yorkshire
Just wanted to say hello, as a long since lapsed member.

I did make a fleeting return afew years back, but was in a state of flux life and work wise, including a few years working with the National Trust at their off-grid woodland site, Hardcastle Crags.

Although I continue to enjoy as much woodtime & craft as my little free time allows, I often spend time tinkering at sharps projects, restoring old tools and allegedly enabling Man of Tanith, most of which I share on my IG account, along with my unrelenting banter with the aforementioned MoT

Well, that's all for now, hope to bump into a few old names from the old days.

ATB
scruff
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: pwb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE