Bear & Obama!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
I can't fault the bloke making cash from something he enjoys. I'd do it if the chance arouse

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I gotta admit i'd love to see a GGTBod action figure especially one where the designers exaggerate my badassness like they done with the Bear doll, just chuckling to myself right now pondering the possible accessories

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I gotta admit i'd love to see a GGTBod action figure especially one where the designers exaggerate my badassness like they done with the Bear doll, just chuckling to myself right now pondering the possible accessories

With the right 3D printer, a GGTBod doll could be yours! :p

Definite accessories... walking poles and a portable firepit... possible accessories.... inflatable canoe and a bag of dehydrated venison :D

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
walking poles, jerky, woodgas stove, mora knife and a mark hill knife, laplander folding saw, tarp and bivvi and obviously real merino wool base layer clothing, and with the deluxe version of the doll you could get all of the above plus the kayak and gopro action camera, give it a couple of years more though and i reckon my action figure might come with a zimmerframe and colostomy bag

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
3d printer would be no good Dewi i don't want a real model of my own svelte figure, sod that, maybe they swap my head (with a scowl on my face that could skin a lion like they done with the bear doll) onto a GI Joe or Stretch Armstrong summick :lmao:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
3d printer would be no good Dewi i don't want a real model of my own svelte figure, sod that, maybe they swap my head (with a scowl on my face that could skin a lion like they done with the bear doll) onto a GI Joe or Stretch Armstrong summick :lmao:

The GI Joe with the moving eyes? :D

I reckon the best doll to use would be the Six Million Dollar man doll from the late seventies... that had the ratcheting arm and the magnifying eye... stick a big bushy beard and a woolen shirt on him... we're good to go! :p

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Needs a bit of tweaking... and obviously that list of accessories is going to have to be reduced a little... but...

The New GGTBod doll!

BBP15100AAlg_1.jpg

Tada!!! :p

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
quality, just needs a bit more chest and facial hair and it is bang on

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
quality, just needs a bit more chest and facial hair and it is bang on

My doll is even easier... grab a Tellytubby TinkyWinky doll... shove a scowly face on it and accessorise with a calculator and a walking stick... job done. :D

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
So you saying we ditch the Tinky Winky traditional handbag?

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You did look a bit purple in the face when you were pole trekking your way back to the car at Wooplaw so Tinky's face colour is about right

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I think me and Dewi might have slightly strayed off-topic

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
All i wanted for Xmas Your Honour was a GGTBod poseable figure with eagle eyes and tea drinking action grip

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Your Honour... I was walking in a northerly direction when approached by the accused. He proposed the possibility of a doll based on himself. During the conversation of said doll, I realised I'd been drawn into a nefarious plot to create an idol of worship to the accused and before I could continue on my walk, a passerby, one MikeLA happened upon the discussion. I deny all involvement with the aforementioned venture and I move to have my testimony stricken from the record. Under article 38 of the constitution of Turkey, ex post facto punishment is prohibited. Irrelevant to this case, I know, but I mention it to distract from my obvious involvement. In conclusion your Honour, the accused is guilty and should be restricted from testifying further as this could prove devastating to my case. In summary, article 57 of Russia's constitution agrees with article 38 of the constitution of Turkey. This agreement should cast doubt on the accused.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Your Honour can clearly see by the evidence presented in my previous testimony that my only defence is some form of insanity, the defence rests

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Your Honour, given the accused testimony, could I draw your attention to article 97 of the Norwegian constitution, article 4 of the Law on General Provisions in the Netherlands and more to the point, clause 3 of article 1, section 9 of the United States constitution. All are in agreement with the aforementioned Russian constitution and indeed, the Turkish constitution as well. This points towards the fact that I have given you now five facts. These facts can not be disputed, I have ensured this by justifying these facts in your presence, so I see no other option than to see the accused as guilty, ignoring the accused's defence of insanity as the accused has not cited any of the constitutions I have cited. That fact alone should be sufficient to convict on the grounds of ignorance of the law, which is no defence at all. Furthermore, the accused shows no remorse, nothing that indicates that the accused will not derail another thread in the near or distant future. Coupled with the accused being ignorant of the constitutions I have mentioned, this is surely a case where the accused should be found guilty and punished within the accordance of the law that you determine fit to punish the accused under.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE