Bear & Obama!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
This is a mini rant!!! But sorry, I have just lost ALL respect for Mr Grylls. Tonites programme was just the biggest suck up to Obama!!

He's signed up to a global warming agreement, which is historic or so I'm led to believe. One of the biggest polluters of our planet has been shamed into signing an agreement!!! WOW what no one seems to mention is that it is not legally enforceable and there is no time restrictions on the changes!!

Mr Grylls - hide your face in shame for being a puppet of the US propaganda machine - take your money and enjoy!!!!

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Bear is trying to break into the American market...Huge $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He's a phoney survivalist..nothing more, nothing less.

Just wait on the Bear Grylls action figures coming out..Gripping hands and moving googley eyes and all.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Bear is trying to break into the American market...Huge $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He's a phoney survivalist..nothing more, nothing less.

Just wait on the Bear Grylls action figures coming out..Gripping hands and moving googley eyes and all.

I figured as much when I saw all the crap products with his name on them.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
In fairness it comes with lots of accessories for the $208

maxresdefault.jpg

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Its so you can give it different emotions depending on what accessories you've paired with it... I mean you don't look the same when you're wearing a backpack and a knife compared to holding a rope and throwing a spear for instance. You need some way of conveying the emotion :rolleyes:

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
There's one face with an open mouth and one with pursed lips........one is used for when he's spouting Bull and the other is for when he's drinking p.......the makers felt no other faces were needed.

D.B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Its so you can give it different emotions depending on what accessories you've paired with it... I mean you don't look the same when you're wearing a backpack and a knife compared to holding a rope and throwing a spear for instance. You need some way of conveying the emotion :rolleyes:

Does it come with interchangeable buttocks as well. Just walking, Buttocks normal, confronted by a rattler, buttocks clenched sort of thing. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE