Bear Grylls safety instructions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

laro13

Nomad
Jan 21, 2010
The Netherlands
I don't know if this was posted before, but I had a chuckle.;)

[video=youtube;xJheoLUtX_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJheoLUtX_Q[/video]

Cheers,

Jasper

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Thought that Bear Grills was rubbish, it may be good as a joke video,but his idea of safety and responsible ways of getting around in the hills is completely reckless. I noticed this in the very first video I ever saw of him, galloping around at speed
On rough terrain and running down hill on rocks. As a former Scout Leader, I just do not know how he was ever chosen
To be Chief Scout, setting such a bad example to youngsters. The man is a total idiot, and shows himself up as such each time I see him. He may have had military experience, and have come through OK, but he does not demonstrate any
Common sense of his own.

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Teddy is SO x-treme that he has a salmon tied to his back at all times in the hope of being attacked by bears. This is so he can show us how to give a bear indigestion as a form of posthumous revenge. That or he is the worlds biggest Monty Python fan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE