Bear Grylls: Mission Survive's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dandan

Nov 23, 2007
South West France
I have just seen one episode of this show.

Cannot say I like it , it reminds me of 'Celebrity get me out of Here' . I must be in the minority , as the reported TV viewers are considerable.

Anyone got any comments?

Its just not my cup of tea!!
What is the point of the show?

Steve27752

Settler
May 7, 2007
Berkshire, U.K.
As a rule I do not watch his programmes, as I think they are just.......Well, rubbish.
However, I am liking this one, mainly because he is not in most of it.

Firelite

Forager
Feb 25, 2010
bedfordshire
SPOILER ALERT! I've seen a couple. At the end of the first real day there was supposed to be a decision made to send someone home. One of the group had been a bit wussy, but almost all of them had goofed one way or another. I didn't think there was enough information to make a reasonable decision, and I was pleased when no decision was made at the end of the day. It seemed like Mr Grylls was calling it, rather than TV production people. I had to give credit for that. Trouble is, I guess because most members of this site have skills way beyond those of these hapless semi-celebs it can be annoying viewing. In fairness, its produced for mass consumption.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I'm really enjoying it in that scream at the TV kind of way. Watching them drink their own urine was a delight.

Someone has a sense of humour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

backpacker

Forager
Sep 3, 2010
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Mission Survive! I have only seen one episode so far I have another recorded, but so far in the first episode I found quite interesting as there was one person (Female) no names mentioned that really had me shouting at the TV and to be honest I thought she would be the first to go.......but I was wrong! but in saying that I look forward to seeing the next episode, I will admit it does have a bit of the 'I'm Celebrity get me out of Here' with a twist......

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I like it, because it makes me feel like a bushcraft God :D as those people have no clue!
lol, they really are a bit pathetica. The fish catching exercise was a low, of an aready low par standard
Watched about 10 minutes of it the other night, what a load of rubbish, its just like big brother in the jungle.
celebrity big brother, big brother is like the other one bear did with non celebrities
I'm really enjoying it in that scream at the TV kind of way. Watching them drink their own urine was a delight.

Someone has a sense of humour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what is it whith him and urine, he's fixated on drinking ****

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE