Be careful out there folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I often look in the boot after picking up a few of the lads en route to the woods, and think, yep it looks like were on the way to a terrorist training camp!

There can be several guns (all legally owned and carried btw) Green packs, several axes, saws, gawd knows how many knives (carving, food prep, projects) and various dashes of cammo here and there.

I can see the poor bobby, after the explanation mind,, going white with the prospect of the paperwork at hand. :)

Reactions: daveO and Toddy

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Following a news report about a notorious cold case in my area, I actually informed the police that if they wanted to go searching a particular piece of land in Coventry they would need to get in contact with me to give them access to it. Seems they are not any more worried than the Council are as to what I am doing there :) It would be a metal detector's paradise however, so much scrap iron been dumped there, and to date I have dug no less than seven tyres out where they should never have been.

Reactions: mowerman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE