bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
HI Guys, I expect that I'll take some to the Moot, I need to get some more embroidered ;)

ArkAngel, if it was you that enquired about the 2 Tee's I should know today if we've got them and I'll let you know.

Cheers
T

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Tony said:
How vast is Vast? I know you're a big bloke so if you're serious I'll have to special order one for you. I've only got up to about 48"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Haven't laughed so much for a long time - The 48" should be good for starters. If not then we'll see about a special after trying it.

Thanx Tone

Ogri the trog

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, Na, you must be bigger than 48" or is it that when we shook hands and I thought…..Ahh, there's a bloke with serious hands - I've built you up in my mind to Welsh giant proportions :D (No jokes please about that not being very tall, I met a bloke the other day that's 7'1" and he's very welsh!)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Tony said:
He he, Na, you must be bigger than 48" or is it that when we shook hands and I thought…..Ahh, there's a bloke with serious hands - I've built you up in my mind to Welsh giant proportions :D

Your correct of course, I just wanted to keep this thread on the polite side :cool:

Ogri the trog

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, I wasn't implying that, I was thinking more of running available colours and sizes past you :D

Ok, that's 2x52" Tshirts. You can have Olive, Black or White. The only thing is that the Olive goes 50/52 or 54/56 if either of you are 52" and a bit it's going to be at the extent of it's size (saying that this would be a brand I've never seen before and hey could be oversized) if you usually buy 52" it should be ok, if you're physically 52" it might be better to get the larger one....What do you think guys?

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Tony said:
He he, I wasn't implying that, I was thinking more of running available colours and sizes past you :D

Ok, that's 2x52" Tshirts. You can have Olive, Black or White. The only thing is that the Olive goes 50/52 or 54/56 if either of you are 52" and a bit it's going to be at the extent of it's size (saying that this would be a brand I've never seen before and hey could be oversized) if you usually buy 52" it should be ok, if you're physically 52" it might be better to get the larger one....What do you think guys?

Go BIGGER, as the wife said, theres nothing wrong with a bit more size :rolleyes:

Bigman

Life Member
May 28, 2006
Newton Abbot, Devon.
I would love to have a couple of your T-shirts but would you go up to a 4xl, if you can't, then I can buy the T-shirts myself and just buy two badges instead. :(

It's not quite the same but would do the job, except I fancied one with the address on.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Got mine the other day...very impressed quality piece of kit!

If you could post or pm me when you get some black XL in that would be great thanks.

People always copy the best....a woodlore mailshot has just infromed me that they are now doing t-shirts from the 26th june with the woodlore logo on one side and the new bushcraft logo on the reverse. As they are only screen printed i know which ones will be looking better after a few washes!!!

Keep up the good work folks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE