BCUK Sussex meets @ Broadstone Warren

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Sorry for the delay in responding, I have been sick with a cold for the last couple of weeks and forgot about this after Wayne reminded me. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I propose that we cancel this weekend and book up another one in a few weeks, then get back to the last week of the month from April onwards. So how do you feel if I book up for a couple of weekends time on the 11th/12th of March, then go for the weekend of 28th/30th of April?

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Welcome back Dave, won't be able to make the 11th / 12tg March, but will pencil in the April dates. Fingers crossed that work doesn't interfere with my plans.

garyc

Tenderfoot
May 4, 2016
Hampshire
Is the 11th/12th open to anyone? I'm about 1.5 hours away from Broadstone Warren, and haven't been to a meet as yet so I'm quite interested in getting involved in the community.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Is the 11th/12th open to anyone? I'm about 1.5 hours away from Broadstone Warren, and haven't been to a meet as yet so I'm quite interested in getting involved in the community.

Hi Garyc. The BCUK meets are open to all members of the community. The Sussex meet at Broadstone Warren is organised by David. Please take a moment to look at the rules on the other Sussex meets thread. Pretty common sense really as its a large site which may have other groups using parts of the woods.

I am running a 2 day Outdoor First Aid Course that weekend so wont be able to join in the fun.

Last edited:

Suwarrow

Jul 7, 2016
London
I'd also like to come along on the 11/12 March (I'm relatively new to the forum). I'll wait for a list to be created and add my name if needed.

Looking forward to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Hoping to come to a few meets this year, but wont be until im fully recovered from illness.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have booked up the weekends of March 11th/12th and April 29th/30th, so will be putting the threads up for those now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE