BCUK Membership + Bushmoot prices questions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Edcraft

Forager
Apr 17, 2012
Liverpool
Hi everyone, my first real post and it's about money... not my style AT all, but I'm skint so here goes.

The core dates are 3rd - 8th August at £85 and the camping days at either end are £10 a day, 3 before (31st July, 1st Aug, 2nd Aug) and 2 at the end (9th Aug, 10th Aug), then members of BCUK (£10 membership for a year) can stay another day at the start (30th July) and at the end (11th Aug) so basically the 2 very end dates for £5?

If you join BCUK and camp on the 30th, can you get there on the evening of the 29th July and camp or is that what the members only 30th July and 11th Aug dates are for?

Sorry if I'm complicating things hahaha

Also... if I make some things to sell and bring along, would that be OK, or do I need to pay for a stall or anything? Not sure what I'll be selling if I do, but it's nice to know :)

Cheers, Edcraft :D

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi everyone, my first real post and it's about money... not my style AT all, but I'm skint so here goes.

The core dates are 3rd - 8th August at £85 and the camping days at either end are £10 a day, 3 before (31st July, 1st Aug, 2nd Aug) and 2 at the end (9th Aug, 10th Aug), then members of BCUK (£10 membership for a year) can stay another day at the start (30th July) and at the end (11th Aug) so basically the 2 very end dates for £5?

eeeehhhh I think you're right, but I'll check again tomorrow - as it's been a looooong day.

If you join BCUK and camp on the 30th, can you get there on the evening of the 29th July and camp or is that what the members only 30th July and 11th Aug dates are for?

Nope, arrival is on 30th. Staff will also arrive on that day.

Sorry if I'm complicating things hahaha

Also... if I make some things to sell and bring along, would that be OK, or do I need to pay for a stall or anything? Not sure what I'll be selling if I do, but it's nice to know :)

Cheers, Edcraft :D

You can sell kit in the Shop, a small percentage of the price is asked in return.

Not sure on the stalls, IIRC they where free last time though I wasn't involved with it at that time.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The Moot costs £85 and camping days £10 a day.

For full Members to go to the whole event it £155 30th July to the 11th August (13 days), if you're not a full member you would have the additional membership fee if you wanted to attend the Moot on those two extra days.

the cost of the Moot is the same as last year at £85 the camping days either side are £10 and are days we've been able to get the site for so people can have longer on site.

If you were not a Full Member the max period you can be on site is the 31st to the 10th which would cost £135 for the 11 days based on the same costs as above.

Obviously these are the adult prices, children's prices are a lot cheaper anyone up to 4 is free and up to 12 would cost just £32.50 for 13 days or just £27.50 for 11 days.

Johan has it right on the selling stuff, there's a bring and buy table that those attending the event help run where you can sell your gear and there's also a trading day on the Tuesday where people can set up and sell items, 10% goes to bcuk. You're more than welcome to use the bring and buy and/or the trader day.

Hope that helps

Here's a link to the BushMoot pages where all the info is in one place. BushMoot Tickets and Information

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE