BCUK Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakunen

Native
RAPPLEBY2000 said:
any of you old soldiers remember a tactical awareness demo called "night noises"? (it may have just been an anglian regt thing).

if you do, i would be happy to set it up with a little help of a few volunteers!

how about demo's on the various crawling styles?

any views? :wink:
Yeah, I remeber.
Was quite fun watching the looks of sheer concentration as the recruits tried to figure out what the sounds were...
I'd be happy to help out.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
jakunen said:
Why not just use the donation button and confirm that its for the event by PM or sumat?
For all those of you desperatly waiting to pay ( :eek:): :eek:): :super: ) there is a system in the pipeline that will allow you to do just that - hopefully I will be able to make this system available later today or tomorrow!

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
jakunen said:
Why not just use the donation button and confirm that its for the event by PM or sumat?

because, Jak, me old lad, I do not wish to use Paypal at all. I know it's safe and all that, but deep down I don't really trust it the whole on-line element of it. The only on-line service I'm willing to give accout details to is Amazon.

allenko

Forager
Sep 24, 2003
Leicestershire
I've paid via Pay Pal and have reecived a receipt via email although I haven't seen anything confirming my attendance from BCUK.

Are you guys (Mods) sending out any confirmations and how do you know who has paid?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Guys, contacting the people that have paid for the meet up is on my list, I've contacted most so far. A big help for me would be if you can put in your bcuk aliases as well as I general PM people about it, although I think I will start using the email addy's that I get via Pay Pal.

Many thanks for your payment allenko/Paul we're looking forward to seeing you at the meet up.

For those of you that want to pay via Cheque can you PM me and I'll give you the details. It's no problem doing it that way.

Cheers

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
The BushcraftUK Store is now open and ready to take your details (and money :wink: ) for the BCUK Meetup and badges. :eek:):

http://store.bushcraftuk.net

Currently the store takes payments via PayPal.

Those wanting to pay by alternative means need to get in touch with Tony via PM to arrange payment.

:biggthump

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
It strikes me that we're going to have loads of people milling around this place who don't know eachother in the flesh.

Would it be an idea for everyone to hang a sign on their tent/ basha/ hammock or whatever with their logon name so everyone else has got a chance of figuring out who you are?

Or is that a bit SAD :?:

Just a thought ??

Cheers

Mark

jakunen

Native
Actually sounds like a sensible idea.
I was thinking about making a quick badge so that people will know who I am am if they want any plantlore instruction.

"The guy in the walking boots, army gear and hat" could be anyone off this site. :eek:): Well, maybe not the women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE