BCUK badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Cheers Tone, I got my badge today :eek:):

Am very impressed by how good they are, excellent design and nice choice of colours.

Well done all involved - I will be proud to wear it :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ok, is there anyone else that should have had a badge and has not yet received one? There are a few of you that I've asked for addresses and not heard from, if you could PM me the addresses I will get them off to you.

Cheers
T

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Tony said:
Ok, is there anyone else that should have had a badge and has not yet received one? There are a few of you that I've asked for addresses and not heard from, if you could PM me the addresses I will get them off to you.

Cheers
T

I've not received one yet. I haven't been asked for an address either but I'll PM it just in case.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Rather than PM loads of people I'll compile a list here of those I need an address so that I can send out your badges :wink:

Bushmaster
gb
bambodoggy
Viking
thailand3654
Nomad Bushcraft

Cheers
Tone :biggthump

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Tony said:
Rather than PM loads of people I'll compile a list here of those I need an address so that I can send out your badges :wink:

Bushmaster
gb
bambodoggy
Viking
thailand3654
Nomad Bushcraft

Cheers
Tone :biggthump

Hi Guys,
can someone explain to me about the BCUK badges? Are only paying members getting them or is that a badge given to people who have been in the UK attending a BCUK meeting? Who are these special people and what kind of heroic Bushcraft act was performed to deserve the badge. :eek:):

cheers
Abbe
:chill:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Abbe Osram said:
Hi Guys,
can someone explain to me about the BCUK badges? Are only paying members getting them or is that a badge given to people who have been in the UK attending a BCUK meeting? Who are these special people and what kind of heroic Bushcraft act was performed to deserve the badge. :eek:):

cheers
Abbe
:chill:
Full members receive a badge as part of their membership. You can also purchase badges from the bcUK shop !! :-D

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
You need to buy them from the BCUK shop and you can also get a lovely T-shirt and few other small items. The only brave thing you have to do is explain why you need badges to your misses. I am in the scouts so have an excuse. :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE