BCUK badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Yup, polo's would be of interest - especially in forest green or drab olive or summat similar.
Now you have the design, it is quite straight forward to get your design stitched on to a shirt but there is usually a one off setup charge (£50 or there abouts). There are a miriad of companies doing it, though one of the cheaper ones I've used was Arco - the industrial supplies people.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
I,ve been away working since last week and my badge arrived whilst i was gone so i,ve just now got a chance to get my hands on it.The wife does,nt know it yet but shes going to have some sowing to do tomorrow,its going onto my new bushcraft jacket.

Thanks Tone.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Mate, can you PM me your address. Sorry I've not asked for it before, I've got a lsit I'm goign through of addresses to request.

Cheers
T

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Wayne said:
i have got me badge :You_Rock_

Now if you could do a few T shirts etc, i'll be a happy man :)

Hey Tone what pen did you use not often you see quality penmanship on an envelope these days?

Great, I'm glad you like it...T-shirts...they're on their way!! Seriously :wink:

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Hey Tone, got mi badges nice! ill have a T shirt when they are here :shock: what about a Booney hat instead of a Baseball hat hey much more bushcrafty
:shock: i love this little guy :shock:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
The T-shirts look good by the way. Fully embroidered logo on the front and embroidery on the back and sleaves.... and available in black green and white ;-)

Ed

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Got my badges on Friday Thanks Tony and everyone that worked on getting them organisied they are cool. One question do regarding the stamps how?

T-shirts sound good when can the rest of us see them?

James

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
T-shirts sound good when can the rest of us see them?
When someone posts a pics ;-)
Tony managed to pick them up just before the meetup and brought some down.... we didn't have time to put pics up on the site before, but they will be onsite soon :)

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE