BCUK badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
The BushcraftUK Badges are now finally here!!! :eek:):

they are available now at the BCUK Store

The Badges are intended to help members identify each other.

they are available with a green background or a limited number of white ones. They are 6cm and embroidered with a overlocked border which means that there will not be any frayed edges.

green.JPG
white.JPG

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
They actually look rather good. I'm sure we will see a few of these cropping up around the place as time goes by.

How much are they Stuart?

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
frog71_uk said:
Nice one ... question though, why do they say . com?
Because, real soon, that address will point to this site!

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
frog71_uk said:
Well that would make sense ... stupid question sorry :oops:
Not stupid at all ... in fact, I think others are probably thinking it too!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
frog71_uk said:
Nice one ... question though, why do they say . com?

Yeah, I've had the .com for ages, it should have transfered over but the old hosting company is being a bit slow changing the tags.

Soon though :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Wayne said:
As a full member when will i receive my badge?

Hi Wayne, did you get my email asking for an address to send it to? I've not recieved a reply....maybe a quick PM would be easier. I'm putting badges in the post later today so as soon as I get the addy it will be on it's way to you
:biggthump

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Got my badge this morning, they look great. My wife did ask if BCUK was 'a bit like cubs' with giving out badges and all. What would she know? Just have to decide where to sew it now.

Thanks anyway and great idea to get badges. Now any chance of polo shirts or similar? I'm serious by the way.

Bill

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Just had a look how long the badges took to sort out but I think people would be up for other stuff. Is it a possibility or were the badges too much hassel? Sorry if this a can of worms Tone.

Bill

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Bill, yeah, we're up for other stuff as well. I was supposed to have t-shirts done over a month ago but yesterday I found out the company doing them has gone under :?: But, they're on the cards and we've a few other things in the pipeline.

We've got over the biggest hurdle and that's getting the first items produced. It's not as easy as I thought it would be though, we spent weeks being sent samples of designs and colours etc talking back and forth with the badge company.....

Anyway, have a good one and there will be more stuff soon.

Cheers
T

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE