BCUK Advertised Miltec Torch

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up All,

Has anyone bought the torch advertised in the side bar - if so is it any good/worth the money/hassle free delivery etc?

Thanks.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Not sure but think the ads are just lined up according to what you've been searching for recently not sponsored by the forum

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
This has come up before. No, they're cheap Chinese rubbish that claim lumens that could never be produced by the battery.

The company selling them always claims massive discounts on RRP, but they can be had cheaper from the Chinese supermarkets. It's a scam basically, and nothing to do with BCUK.

Here's one on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5000-Lume...d=100338&rk=4&rkt=30&mehot=pp&sd=331876348335

Really, don't bother. It'll push less than 1000 lumens and is junk.

Last edited:

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Thanks for the prompt replies,

Dean4442 - that did cross my mind when I input Miltec into the search field on the site and nothing came up but I wasn't sure. It just goes to show that it is always worth throwing the question out there.

Nice65 - you should be renamed Nice1 - that's great info - got to deserve one of these -:You_Rock_

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
My cheap chinese job does put out a very high lumen and zooms to shining a beam easily half a mile in the city, BUT the 2 liion bateries drain in about two hours, but at 7.5 watts, you would expect it. You can get better torches better efficiency, better modes better leds etc. Very funny though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE