BBC Listening Project - Flint Knapping with Will Lord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
A few weeks back William Lord and myself took a trip to the BBC to record a conversation on flint knapping.

The conversation is edited down to a few minutes for the listening project, and is being played out on BBC Radio Suffolk tomorrow (14th) and on BBC Radio 4 on Friday (17th)

I look forward to hearing it, as we haven't even heard it yet!

Home Guard

Forager
Dec 13, 2010
North Walsham, Nelson's County.
I was also asked by the listening project to have a conversation between my friend and myself about vintage agricultural machinery. Unfortuneately, due to my college work I couldnt do it.

There are some real great conversations online of the listening project. :)

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Blimey, Will Lord is marketing like mad these days.

Massive spread in the East Anglian Daily Times picked up by the national media websites; then a spread in the Bushcraft magazine and now this.

I have worked with him a couple of times and it was him that set me on my journey to understand fire. I wonder if the paradox of a Neolithic man using 21st century thechnology to spread his message has struck him?

Good on him!

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
That was five minutes well spent. There's no flint round here to play with but I am now badgering wifey to cook lamb shanks...

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE