Basic Campcraft Weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of putting on a Basic Campcraft Weekend sometime in November. Activities will include things like Primitive Firelighting with Fire pistons and Flint and steels, open fire cooking etc. Anyone interested PM me for more details... Totally free of charge but you will have to cater for yourselves lol

Gray

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
Hi Gray,

I am always interested to learn from anyone.

I had a look for an introduction from yourself but could not find it, I was wondering if you could let everyone know a little about yourself and your experience please?

Paul

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Hiya Paul,sorry for the lack of introduction. Not an awful lot to say really, Experience wise, I spent some time with the armed Forces between 1984 and 1992, most of my knowledge comes from there, I wouldnt class myself as an expert or anything, far from it in fact.I enjoy wild camping and survival and currently teach campcraft and survival on a really basic level to my local Scout group where I've been a leader for about 2 years now, I also put some wild camping weekends on for the lads in work, I work for HM Prison Service and I'm really pleased to be here.
Best regards
Gray

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
yeah that'll be really cool fellas, I reckon it would be good to just get together and do whatever, its gonna be 22nd and 23rd November, i'm going either way but then i do loads of wild camping right through the year. If your up for it you'll have to PM me for the exact location.
Regards
Gray

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
yeah that'll be really cool fellas, I reckon it would be good to just get together and do whatever, its gonna be 22nd and 23rd November, i'm going either way but then i do loads of wild camping right through the year. If your up for it you'll have to PM me for the exact location.
Regards
Gray

Dates sound good at this time Gray,

Tom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE