Banshee 200

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dobson442

Jan 14, 2013
Derby
Just bought the Vango Banshee 200 from go outdoors £80 cant believe how easy it is to put up and put away. Plenty of room inside for 1 person and kit and build quality seems really good. Very light and packs away reasonably small, for the money its superb.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yep its a quality tent. Both my hiking buddys have them. Wouldn't fancy getting 2 people and gear in it though :).

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Knew I had a pic of one action somewhere. It does well in strong winds :).

DSC01907_zps97ff76a5.jpg

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I got one off ebay, about 3yrs ago for £60. I've not used it yet, its for my planned early retirement, buying stuff while i can afford it, then retire early !. Theories good anyway !.

Rob

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
I have the tempest. Its not so easy to set up tbh. I still love it but might get a banshee one day. The reason being the poles are very tight to put up. All the vango tents are great though (i think! :) )
Jacob

dobson442

Jan 14, 2013
Derby
Copperhead picture looks ace Banshee is so easy to put up i cant believe it very sturdy and plenty of room for one off out tomorrow to test it cant wait

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Can't argue with that price! And they are really nice tents, although I'd always go with the 300 for the extra 400 grams!

Personally, I much preferred the really useable porch arrangement on the Tornado series, and my little Tornado 300 is still one of my favourite small tents. Pity they no longer make them - the nearest equivalent now - as far as the porch goes - appears to be the Vango Tempest range.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE