Bahco Laplander Sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I'm making some more of these, one or two of my friends want one and I thought whilst I'm at it I'd see if anyone on here would like one too?

picture-1.jpg

I can make them in either dark brown or black, these would be dangler type sheaths (the dangler is not too visible in this photo I know) with a double press stud fastener to allow you to clip them on and off. I've since revised mine and added two rivets at the top to provide additional strength, it's not really necessary but do like my kit to be bomb proof!

These are made from 3.5mm veg tan, dyed then waxed and I could do them for £25 each due to the time and materials involved. They really are a good fit with no chance of the saw falling out. I will sort out some better photos later in the week.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
There won't be any problems and I'll get it to you as soon as the work schedule allows, fingers crossed it'll be posted by the weekend fella!

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I had to put the price back up a little, having just completed one there's just too much time and care to charge less than £25 for these. Two pieces, glued, saddled stitched and riveted, then dyed and edges hand painted with Edge Kote along with a belt loop and dangler attached by a solid brass 'd' and then two brass snap fasteners....you get the idea.

marshall4771

Forager
Jan 5, 2004
Bingley,West Yorkshire
Dave - just a quick line to say that the sheath arrived first thing this morning. many thanks for the prompt service and a great item.

Everyone else - I can highly recommend Dave ( mick miller ) for all your leather work needs.

I hope to buy from you again

regards

Shaun

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE