Bad Shopping / buying experiences

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WDBurns

Jan 1, 2011
Chester
I ordered a machete for £27.99 from http://www.lmpenterprises.co.uk Website says :
*We do our upmost to ensure your buying experience is both pleasant and satisfying.
*We can be contacted easily and quickly.
*We treat your emails like phone calls and personal reply the vast majority within a couple of hours.
*Orders are generally dispatched the same day.
*Buy from us and you can be confident that you are dealing with a professional UK based and registered company.

Waited patiently for two weeks, NOTHING arrived.
Emailed them and was told 'sorry don't know what has happened, cannot send replacement as item is no longer in stock. please choose another item to the value of £40 or request refund'.
Chose a samurai sword and emailed request, waited 3 days and no response. Emailed again requesting refund, no response. I checked their site and the samurai sword I chose is now out of stock.
Emailed again, no response. Phone 4 times no one answers. It has now been over 3 weeks, and a waste of my time and money.

Dealing with LMPearl Enterprises has put me off online shopping for good.
BE WARNED DO NOT USE THEM!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE