backpacking light.co.uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Used Backpackinglight.co.uk for the first time yesterday after reading this thread, my ti mug turned up today and with a bag of jelly tots in (yum yum). Had a phone call yesterday from them (put a card digit in wrong so wouldnt process) and have to say what great customer service from start to finish, the sweets are a very nice touch. Its good to see that some retailers do care about their customers and I will be using them again. Just downloaded the podcasts too and they are very interesting.

Any chance of a BCUK discount? :rolleyes:

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Same here, I had Skittles for 2 days. Someone even called me the day after to know if I received the parcel and if I was happy. I was blown away...

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
The only down side to the follow up call is when your misses takes it co's you are'nt in, then when you get home she say's oh i didnt know you needed/bought another(add your own purchase) then gives you that naughty child look.

Simples, just tick the box saying its a gift and no phone call!

Just ordered a couple of the Dr Bonners soaps and a trowel... Been using them for a while now and cannot fault them.. Look forward to buying Bob and Rose a drink in the Fife Arms next time they are on the Challenge!!

KP

bushytoo

Forager
Feb 15, 2012
london
Used Backpackinglight.co.uk for the first time yesterday after reading this thread, my ti mug turned up today and with a bag of jelly tots in (yum yum). Had a phone call yesterday from them (put a card digit in wrong so wouldnt process) and have to say what great customer service from start to finish, the sweets are a very nice touch. Its good to see that some retailers do care about their customers and I will be using them again. Just downloaded the podcasts too and they are very interesting.

Any chance of a BCUK discount? :rolleyes:
Same thing happened to me, I will definitely have no hesitation in using them again, excellent service.

dirty ben

Forager
Dec 24, 2009
somerset
Another glowing report from me,fantastic service super super quick,and i got a sincere apology when my jacket was out of stock.
Oh and i got a packet of skittles too:)

tip tap tapping away

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hmmmmm.......

This is the stuff of divorces. My other half bought me a Honey Stove from them a while back but did I see any skittles?

The bi*@h must have scoffed the lot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE